Wednesday, July 13, 2011

our first bee sting

talk about getting scared the hell out of ya! Alex got stung twice in the back of the neck today. Immediately nurse kris kicks in , I go for ice, no ice. Power just came back on at the kids house today so they have nothing. I make sure no stingers are left, he is balling up a stormy. I got a cold compress so we can combat swelling and call his mom. She has no clue if they have benydril (what??) I found some childrens tylenol, gave him that. Searched thru cabinets no benydril. :( looked up more treatment types said not to give it cause it can mask symptoms so glad we dont have it. So far it is 2 little swollen marks like a vampire bite on his neck. This enough to give me a heart attack. What ever happened to shit aint supposed to happen on my watch.

I feel like sometimes they will get mad and not want me to watch the kids any more. I hope that doesnt happen. I enjoy my days here even though they are kookie. I am sure it is just nerves talking, so now I am getting off and going to check him once more to make sure he is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment