Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Something delicious this way comes...

So I have been craving something different for the last 2 days and of course I am completely broke. I decided well I have have a lot of ingredients at home why not bake??? Hmmmmm great Idea but what do we make?? A cake?.... Cookies?.... Brownies??....  nothing sounded good to me until I had a great idea why not combine the cookie and brownie?? now it was on the hunt for the recipe.

Of course I started with Pinterest, I have to have this pinned to one of my boards right??? nope so it is on the the next.. the Internet. Well that was a big fail there because all the recipes called for box mixes and well with being broke that was a negative. So I thought about it.... hmmm I say what about making it from scratch and improvising?? Why not right??? Now i have my mission!

I went to my trusty dusty cook book... The Joy of Cooking. Oh how I love this book! If you do not have one i highly recommend it for all levels of cooking. I chose the Brownies Cockaigne and the Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Once I had both of these whipped up I decided to make them into cupcakes for easier eating. I decided to do the brownie batter on the bottom unlike some of the recipes i saw calling for the cookie on the bottom.


Next I added the cookie dough......



Bake at 350 for 25-30 min. Let cool in pan for 10 min and then cool the rest of the way on a wired rack





Look at this yummy goodness! it was perfect and smelled amazing!!!


If there are any questions please let me know. I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment